[xsde-users] Load Xml and Parse error

許峻翊 gen.i.shu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 05:41:07 EST 2021

HI,
     My purpose is use xsd file to generate the c++ .h file and
serialize/deserialize so I follow the sample in cxx\hybrid\library.
     I use xsde.exe tool  to generate the file by my own xsd file with
"--generate-parser --generate-serializer --generate-aggregate
--omit-default-attributes".
     But when I exec the driver.exe it will have an error when code running
to  "doc_p.parse(argv[1])".
    The error is below
    "terminate called after throwing an instance of
'xsde::cxx::parser::schema' what():  schema error".
     I have no idea what's wrong for this error message.
     Is that mean something wrong when I use xsde.exe to generate file? or
is there anything step I miss it?
     My step
    1.Modify  makefile to generate the file which is require by my own xsd.
    2.Modify driver.cxx to load my own xml(is already validate by xsd) and
parse.

     Thanks for help.
     Lucas Hsu.