[xsde-users] Empty cpp generated depending on location of type definition

Vrijnsen, Jeroen jeroen.vrijnsen at philips.com
Thu Feb 9 13:53:21 EST 2017

Hi Boris,
Thanks for the quick reply. It does not solve the issue, unfortunately, as I actually am also generating code from LrCommonDataTypes.xsd.

To be clear, this is the content of my LrimResponseSchema.h:

#ifndef CPP_COMPONENTS_XSDEGENERATEDCODE_SOURCE_LRIM_RESPONSE_SCHEMA_H
#define CPP_COMPONENTS_XSDEGENERATEDCODE_SOURCE_LRIM_RESPONSE_SCHEMA_H

#include <xsde/cxx/version.hxx>

#if (XSDE_INT_VERSION != 3020000L)
#error XSD/e runtime version mismatch
#endif

#include <xsde/cxx/config.hxx>

#ifndef XSDE_ENCODING_UTF8
#error the generated code uses the UTF-8 encodingwhile the XSD/e runtime does not (reconfigure the runtime or change the --char-encoding value)
#endif

#ifndef XSDE_STL
#error the generated code uses STL while the XSD/e runtime does not (reconfigure the runtime or add --no-stl)
#endif

#ifndef XSDE_EXCEPTIONS
#error the generated code uses exceptions while the XSD/e runtime does not (reconfigure the runtime or add --no-exceptions)
#endif

#ifndef XSDE_LONGLONG
#error the generated code uses long long while the XSD/e runtime does not (reconfigure the runtime or add --no-long-long)
#endif

#ifdef XSDE_CUSTOM_ALLOCATOR
#error the XSD/e runtime uses custom allocator while the generated code does not (reconfigure the runtime or add --custom-allocator)
#endif

#include <xsde/cxx/pre.hxx>

// Begin prologue.
//
//
// End prologue.

#include <string>
#include <xsde/cxx/hybrid/xml-schema.hxx>
#include <xsde/cxx/hybrid/sequence.hxx>

namespace xml_schema
{
// .... many typedefs and usings.
}

namespace sgse
{
  namespace xsdegeneratedcode
  {
    namespace xml
    {
    }
  }
}

#include "LrCommonDataTypesSchema.h"

namespace sgse
{
  namespace xsdegeneratedcode
  {
    namespace xml
    {
    }
  }
}

// Begin epilogue.
//
//
// End epilogue.

#include <xsde/cxx/post.hxx>

#endif // CPP_COMPONENTS_XSDEGENERATEDCODE_SOURCE_LRIM_RESPONSE_SCHEMA_H

Which is pretty empty... In my code using the LrimResponseSchema.h, I except to find a ::sgse::xsdegeneratedcode::xml::LrimResponse object, but that clearly is not there...

-Jeroen