[xsde-users] Re: [xsd-users] xsde hello example: undefined references

Theo de Vries t.j.a.devries at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:45:12 EDT 2010

My apologies for having picked the wrong list.
Your feedback is very helpful (as usual), I never knew that libs
should follow after object files! Thank you.

For reference, I have attached a renewed hello example with a
corrected CMakeLists.txt; this one actually compiles and runs.

As a side note I would like to mention that QtCreator works quite well
with cmake-based projects such as this one.

Cheers, Theo.