[xsde-users] Will XSD/E support XML Schema 1.1 new features?

Kjell Svensson iftroja at live.com
Mon Mar 22 04:29:09 EDT 2010

Hello
I'm a newbie on XML Schemas, so I'm probably not the right one to put requests on what mightbe good to implement or not. However when I have read about how to version xml schemasI get the impression that 1.1 will have better support, e.g. by using openContent.
Our requirement is that the xml shall be possible to extend. Defined elements cannot be removed. And we shall follow the rule "must ignore any attribute or element that we do not recognize"
/Kjell