[xsde-users] Generated enums for simple types with string enumeration facets

Thomas Frenzel (TomSun) tftomsun at streamteam.de
Thu Oct 1 11:23:04 EDT 2009

Hello,

i already asked about this topic a few month ago. I would like to have generated enumerations that i can use for dealing with simple types that represents an enumeration. I found a small utility that generates classes for enumerations, which provide a comfortable way of accessing the enum values and value names.

Please have a look at the utility. Do you think that this could be build in the code generation of xsde?

http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/cpp/cpp_mfc/article.php/c4001/

Best Regards,
Tom

  _____