[xsd-users] Issue with XSD 4.2.0 - DOMDocument explicit namespacing

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Nov 21 08:40:56 EST 2023

Harry Grace <hwgrace18 at gmail.com> writes:

> There seems to be some more using namespaces xercesc in the xml/dom txx
> files which are causing conflicts when developing on Windows.
>
> Two in parsing-source.txx, lines:
> 219   XSD_DOM_AUTO_PTR<DOMDocument> doc;
> 362   XSD_DOM_AUTO_PTR<DOMDocument> doc;
>
> One in serialization-source.txx, line:
> 274   XSD_DOM_AUTO_PTR<DOMDocument> doc (
>
> As noted in the older threads, some explicit xercesc:: namespacing would
> resolve this issue.

Thanks for the report. I've fixed it a bit differently so if you could
try the patch and confirm it works for you, that would be great:

https://git.codesynthesis.com/cgit/xsd/xsd/commit/?id=a821131cf17a43f55082a660cf323fa72c0aab40

Also, for my understanding, with which C++ compiler and version are
you seeing these errors?