[xsd-users] multiple definitions errors

Henderson, H.C. (Henk) henk.henderson at tno.nl
Thu Sep 21 06:12:00 EDT 2017

Hello Boris,

I have solved the problem with the symbolic link. I Installed xerces-c again and now the libxerces-c-3.1.so is also available but I didn't solve my problem: still the undefined symbol XMLAttDefList isSerializable. When I inspect my shared library with nm I see that indeed the model is in my shared library as undefined.

Henk