[xsd-users] Cross compile c++ classes to use in openwrt

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed May 6 13:48:13 EDT 2015

Hi Micael,

Micael Santos <msantos at isaenergy.pt> writes:

> The only thing I had to "cheat" was copying the folder "/usr/include/xsd"
> to my cross compiler includes folder. I think probably the copying of
> the header was not the way to go  but since it compiled afterwards I
> assumed it was ok.

Yes, that shouldn't be a problem since those are compiler/platform-
independent headers.

> The problem is that I can't make the program run, getting the
> following output.
>
> /tmp/hello.xml:1:29 error: no declaration found for element 'hello'
> /tmp/hello.xml:1:39 error: no declaration found for element 'greeting'
> /tmp/hello.xml:1:61 error: no declaration found for element 'name'
> /tmp/hello.xml:1:77 error: no declaration found for element 'name'
> /tmp/hello.xml:1:94 error: no declaration found for element 'name'

This is XML Schema validation errors and the cause is most likely
the .xsd file not being found. See:

http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Tree/FAQ#Why_do_I_get_.22error:_no_declaration_found_for_element_.27root-element.27.22_when_I_try_to_parse_a_valid_XML_document.3F