[xsd-users] Serializer prints xmlns attribute of new elements after emitting thousands of them

Yury Zaytsev yury.zaytsev at traveltainment.de
Fri Mar 6 11:22:43 EST 2015

Hi,

I've just noticed a strange artifact: when using the streaming serializer, it starts printing out the xmlns attribute of the elements after emitting first few thousands of them. Is there any way I can inhibit this? My setting in pseudocode is as follows:

    xsd ... --omit-default-attributes --root-element Otds ...

    otds::Otds document;
    s.next_open(kNamespaceName, kTagOtds, get_infomap(), document);
    s.next_open(kNamespaceName, kTagAccommodations, accomms);

    for (const auto &accomm: accommodations) s.next(kNamespaceName, kTagAccommodation, accomm);

    s.next_close(kTagAccommodations);
    s.next_close(kTagOtds);

This prints the xmlns attributes for the root element as expected according to my infomap, doesn't print it for <Accommodations> tag as expected, and also for the first few of the <Accommodation> tags, but then mystically at some point new tags are printed like this: <Accommodation xmlns="http://..."> .

I'm very confused by this behavior, and will appreciate any hints as to how this can be debugged. Maybe I'm using the serializer in a wrong way?

Many thanks!

Dr. Yury V. Zaytsev
Senior Software Developer
IT Data Production

TravelTainment GmbH
Carlo-Schmid-Straße 12
52146 Würselen/Aachen, Germany
yury.zaytsev at traveltainment.de

http://www.traveltainment.de

Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 15873
Geschäftsführer: Bernhard Steffens (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Oliver Rengelshausen