[xsd-users] double values precision

Daniel Oliva doliva at magaya.com
Thu Jul 23 16:35:06 EDT 2015

Hi,

I would like to format double values so during serialization they contain only two decimals.

How can I do it? Is there any configuration flag or any function parameter that allows me to set this behavior?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Oliva | Software Engineer II

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0C565.887FA5A0]

7950 NW 53rd Street, Suite 300
Miami, FL 33166

| phone: 786.845.9150  fax: 786.363.1784 | www.magaya.com<http://www.magaya.com>

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender via returned email. Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Although Magaya Corporation operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed. Please consider the environment before printing this email.