[xsd-users] exit code 1

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Apr 14 10:04:17 EDT 2015

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Oliva <doliva at magaya.com> writes:

>    The error I'm getting when I try to generate classes from Visual
>    Studio 2013  is:
>
>    error MSB3721: The command "xsd.exe [...] exited with code 1.

Before exiting with non-zero return code XSD normally outputs
diagnostics (error messages). I am not sure why you don't see
them (or maybe you just didn't include them in the email).

What I suggest you do is try to compile this schema with this
exact command line from the command prompt and see if you get
any diagnostics that will point you to the cause of this.