[xsd-users] Building windows binaries from linux using mingw64

Lukas Kall lukas.kall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 10:21:57 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am scouting around for a way to build 64-bit windows binaries of a
software that we are developing under linux that make use of
CodeSynthesis-XSD. Optimally I would like to have an automated build
script that we could run on a linux box. Maybe one could use Vagrant
or similar. I have noted that Fedora have a set of prebuilt libraries
for mingw64, however not xerces-c, at least not in 64-bit version --
so I have to compile that one myself.

Has anybody set up a similar build script before that I could use as a template?

Thanks
Lukas Käll