[xsd-users] schema to c++ namespace mapping problem

Ashok Shenoy kashokshenoy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 11:43:26 EDT 2013

Hello Boris,

You will notice in the options.cfg file, I have mapped the xmldsig
namespace properly.

xsdcxx generates the source correctly and the source compiles too.

The error comes at runtime.only for this file; WHY?

Also the caching method involves accessing xerces directly. I do not want
to do this.

please advice.

regards,

Ashok Shenoy.