[xsd-users] XSD phoning home

Laura E Fowler Laura_E_Fowler at raytheon.com
Wed Jan 19 08:59:55 EST 2011

Boris,

Thanks for the information. I tried at one point to get the specifics of
when they see it phone home, but I couldn't get any details. I'll pass
along what you have said and see if we can get them to test it again. Does
it perhaps connect during the install?

Laura Fowler
www.raytheon.com

This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged.
Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the
addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or
any information contained in this message. If you have received this
message in error, please so advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you for your cooperation.