[xsd-users] ODB - compiler-based ORM system for C++

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Oct 11 12:25:50 EDT 2010

Hi Ivan,

Ivan Le Lann <ivan.lelann at free.fr> writes:

> Finally, my curiosity compelled me to ask a silly question :
> Do you have any plan regarding a bridge from XSD to ODB ?
> (ie. that XSD generated code can somehow be used by ODB)

Not a silly question at all. We have thought about it thought
there doesn't seem to be much demand for such a functionality (I
think I've only heard two people asking for a feature like this).

But should we support this at some point, it would be interesting
to take one of these hairy schemas with a few thousand types and
see how various database implementations will cope with something
like this.