[xsd-users] Problem with mixed content

Mattia Donna Bianco mattia.db at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 11:27:42 EDT 2010

Hi Boris,
I haven't done something extra to support mixed content and
I write the xml file with the generated code.
The exception is thrown from the parsing code (the generated code not
mine), to be precise in the file text.txx. Here is the complete XML file
that generates the exception: http://www.mediafire.com/?p5t1w7k587qc7d4

Thanks,
Mattia