[xsd-users] Reading of Schemas at Validation?

Bill Pringlemeir bpringle at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 25 17:35:45 EST 2009

http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Tree/FAQ#How_can_I_speed_up_parsing.3F

> 2. Schema file(s) are read each time a parsing call is made.

> If the second option is true, is there a way to reuse the
> schema-in-memory for every parsing call?

This is the default as far as I know.  Otherwise the schema caching
wouldn't be too useful.

There is also,

http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/documentation/cxx/tree/manual/#3.2

Note the flag "xml_schema::flags::dont_validate".  This turns off
validation in a strict sense.  Complete non-sense will be un-parsable
and give some error.

hth,
Bill Pringlemeir.