[xsd-users] Re: xsd cxx-tree

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Nov 6 08:16:12 EST 2009

Hi,

I don't see anything that would cause this behavior in the code
fragment you showed. Though the other parts of your program that
are not shown may cause this (e.g., varevent might be invalid). If
you can send me (off list) a test case that reproduces this problem,
I can take a look and try to figure out what's going on.

ss ak <ssak22 at gmail.com> writes:

>         props.no_namespace_schema_location(xsd.c_str());

If your schema is using namespaces, then you should probably use
schema_location() instead of no_namespace_schema_location().