[xsd-users] Problems Generanting XML with Optional Tag

Leandro Maia maiabhmg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 08:53:01 EDT 2009

   Thanks Boris.
   I fixed the problem.
   refPaiAntigo.filhos(eIdentificador::idType::filhos_optional());
   where refPaiAntigo = &eIdentificador::idType.
   Thanks a lot.
   Boris Kolpackov escreveu:

Hi Leandro,

Leandro Maia [1]<maiabhmg at gmail.com> writes:

I have a XSD and the CXX and HXX files generated by CodeSynthesis
tool... Everything works fine, but, SOMETIMES, when I generate the
output, the tool generate a XML that is not according to the XSD.

We will need to see the code that generates the XML to figure out
what the problem is. My guess is that you set a 'filhos' object
without adding its (required) 'identificador' sub-objects.

The XSD, XML with problem, CXX and HXX are attached.

You don't need to send the generated .cxx and .hxx files since they
are big and we can easily generate them from the schema. For this
and other posting guidelines see:

[2]http://www.codesynthesis.com/support/posting-guidelines.xhtml

Boris