[xsd-users] segfault on auto_ptr release

Alberto Colombo a.colombo at kingston.ac.uk
Fri Nov 30 05:41:17 EST 2007

Hi Boris,

that solves the problem, thank you very much!

Regards
Alberto

PS: I had RTFM'd before posting, but the manual is too large to fit in
my brain as a whole!

--
Alberto Colombo, MSc

PhD student at Digital Imaging Research Centre
Kingston University, London

e-mail: a.colombo at kingston.ac.uk
  cell: +44 77267 11980
  http://dircweb.king.ac.uk/Ris/queries/pages/home_page.asp?AuthorID=925