[xsd-users] examples

Prather, Ryan C SSgt DMSG/WMTS Ryan.Prather at afspc.af.mil
Fri Jun 29 11:02:40 EDT 2007

Great.  We are primarily deploying to Sun...is there going to be a 3.0
release version for Sun?  If not will the Linux version work on Solaris
10?

Also I am getting the following compile time error

Creating DataSet class using XSD ...
error: unknown command '/nologo'
info: try 'xsd help' for the list of commands
'cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I went in and turn "off" the "/nologo" flag in all locations in the
project, but still get the same error...here is the command argument
that VS generates.

xsd /nologo /d /l:"Microsoft.MCpp.MCppCodeProvider, MCppCodeDomProvider,
Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a,
Custom=null" /namespace:Data .\Data.xsd
cl /nologo /TP /FU System.dll /FU System.XML.dll /FU System.Data.dll
"Data.h" /clr /Fo"Debug" /link /dll /out:"Data.dll"

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Ryan