[xsd-users] naming conflict

Nicholas Xu xunich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 05:59:54 EST 2007

Hello ,

I met a problem when I work with xsd generated codes. I have a schema
which contains a recursion, let's say, a 'list' element contains a
sequence of 'list's. XSD generates a listType class which has several
list methods (setter and getter), at the same time, another class
'list' which inherits the listType. The problem is when I call list
method an instance of a list object, my code cannot compile, the same
name confuses the compiler.
Is there a way to change the name convention of generated methods, or
is there a C++ trick to solve the problem? I work with windows version
of xsd (cxx-tree) mode.

Thanks.
Xu