[xsd-users] (no subject)

rmanwani at tpcsed.com rmanwani at tpcsed.com
Thu Dec 20 00:49:39 EST 2007

Hi,

I have just started using XSD. I was experimenting with ability of XSD to serialize an object. I have looked at libxml example given to understand the same. I copied some code from the example to my source files. While I compile, the compiler is unable to identify the classes XmlManager, XmlDocument, DOMDocument. The piece of code is given below:

   XmlManager manager;
   XmlDocument doc(manager.CreateDocument());
   doc.setname("FilterObject.xml");

   // Obtain DOM representation

   xerces::DOMDocument &dom_doc (*doc.getContentsAsDOM());
   filterscreenclass_(dom_doc,*c,map);

I have gone through the entire package offered by XSD but I am unable to locate definition for these classes in any of the header files included. Also, the header file DbXml.hpp mentioned in driver.cxx of dbxml could not be located anywhere.

I do not know if I am looking at entire source code properly or not.

I will be thankful I somebody can help me out to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Rajesh G Manwani