[xsd-users] Attributes

Ruhs, Charles Charles.Ruhs at scientificgames.com
Tue Dec 4 19:24:18 EST 2007

I've implemented a CXX\Parser using the XSD 3.0 version and am trying to
get attributes to work within this construct. What I need to know is do
attributes need a different type of Parser Pointers? Right now I'm using
xml_schema::string_pimpl as the parser pointer for the two attributes
that I have in my xml file. The file is set up correctly according to
the schema as best I can tell.

Any help would be appreciated.

Charles Ruhs

1500 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway