[xsd-users] cmake module for building xsd application

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Mar 29 13:38:32 EST 2006

Hi Frederic,

frederic heem <frederic.heem at telsey.it> writes:

> Please find attached 2 files FindXercesC.make and FindXsd.cmake
> These are used with the multiplatform build system cmake

Cool! I am going to create a section on the web site for third-party
contributions and put them there. Thanks very much! I looked over
the files and have a couple of questions:

> FIND_PATH(XSD_INCLUDE_DIR cxx/parser/elements.hxx
>   "[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\software\\xsd\\include]"
>   "[HKEY_CURRENT_USER]\\xsd\\include]"

                      ^^^

Shouldn't this be "[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\xsd\\include]"? Or maybe
"[HKEY_CURRENT_USER]\\xsd\\include"?

> FIND_PROGRAM(XSD_EXECUTABLE
>   NAMES
>     xsd
>   PATHS
>     "[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\xsd\\bin"

Same here, should it be "[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\xsd\\bin]"?

thanks,