[xsd-users] COLLADA and URIFragmentType

Kevin Wooten kevin at wooten.com
Wed Jun 28 13:33:25 EDT 2006

COLLADA defines the URIFragmentType, which is allowed to be only the
fragment portion of a URI, ensuring that the reference is within the
current document. What is the best way to resolve this fragment if I
have created an xsd tree mapping?

Secondly, is there a way to define a custom type in the xsd mapping to
handle specific types users encounter. As an example, I would like to
have xsd map URIFragmentType to my own C++ class where I could add a
"resolve" function to handle my node resolution (reference to above
question). Is this possible?

Thanks!