[xsd-users] "Error : <MySchema.xsd> is not a valid filesystem path"

Rajguru_Rajendrakumar at emc.com Rajguru_Rajendrakumar at emc.com
Mon Jun 26 15:57:31 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I am new to XSD. After trying out sample programs given with XSD
distribution , when I try my schema to compile , I am getting following
error..

bash-3.00$ xsd cxx-tree --output-dir ../Generated_Code/
--generate-polymorphic  MySchema.xsd
List.xsd: error: 'MYSchema.xsd ' is not a valid filesystem path

where MySchema.xsd have following following line, along with other includes

<include schemaLocation="List.xsd" />

I am not able to understand meaning of error,

"List.xsd: error: 'MYSchema.xsd ' is not a valid filesystem path"

Any inputs from anybody are welcome !

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Kumar.