[xsd-users] request for macosx INTEL binairies

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Jun 12 14:00:23 EDT 2006

Hi David,

David Lscbe <david.lascombe at gmail.com> writes:

> Ok it BUILDS!
> Sorry, I should have tried the 2.0. version before the 2.1.1.

Cool. You were probably using code generated with 2.0.x and the
runtime from 2.1.1.

> But maybe someone can help me now. I have this error when I try to
> exec my app :
>
> dyld: Library not loaded: libxerces-c.26.dylib

You need to set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to include
the directory where libxerces-c.26.dylib is, e.g.,

$ export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH:/path/to/xerces-x.y.z/lib

Alternatively, you can copy libxerces-c.26.dylib to one of the
directories where the dynamic linker looks by default, usually
/usr/lib and /usr/local/lib.