[xsd-users] request for macosx INTEL binairies

David Lscbe david.lascombe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:16:21 EDT 2006

Ok, I downloaded the PowerPC Mac OS binary and it almost worked. The
truth is that I try to build my application which is building well
under linux.
I have modified everything in the Makefile so that this can be
done...And everything is building smoothly except for that :

"GenerateurScene/schemaInitScene.cpp:2215: error: 'dom' is not a
member of 'xsd::cxx::xml::dom'  "

Do you know if this can be due to the fact that I was using version
2.0 under Linux and that I am using 2.1.1 now? Or have you any ohter
idea from where it comes from?

Best,

David