[xsd-users] Re: xsd:key / xsd:keyref / xsd:unique

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Jun 5 07:43:04 EDT 2006

Hi David,

Moss, David R (SELEX Comms) (UK Christchurch) <david.r.moss at selex-comm.com> writes:

> Any idea when key / keyref will be supported (apologies if it already is
> - I must be doing something wrong!)?

They are supported in validation (in Xerces-C++). There is no mapping to C++
yet, however. At some point in the past I was considering different ways
of mapping these constructs to programming languages but could not come up
with anything simple enough that I felt comfortable implementing without a
use case. We can discuss this further if you need this functionality.