AW: [odb-users] Problem with object loading view

Marcel Nehring mne at qosmotec.com
Mon Mar 21 07:06:55 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,

thanks for having a look.

> One fairly simple workaround, for your case at least, would be to use a lazy pointer for the Foo relationship. The idea is to first load all the derived objects (so they all end up in the session).
> Then have another loop that loads all the relationships. What do you think?

I don't think this is a feasible solution for me. The example was greatly simplified. In reality there are many occasions where I do not load the objects explicitly but they get loaded due to (complex) object relations. Manually brachiating through all links to manually load the lazy pointers would mean a lot of overhead in my code.

I will have to think about this problem and see if I can come up with another design in the first place. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,
	Marcel