[odb-users] "threads-sqlite" test case takes an extraordinary long time to execute

Andrew Cunningham Andrew.Cunningham at esi-group.com
Wed Jul 13 12:11:56 EDT 2016

I am using SQLite "sqlite-amalgamation-3120200"
The only additional flag when compiling SQLite is "SQLITE_ENABLE_UNLOCK_NOTIFY" and "LIBODB_SQLITE_HAVE_UNLOCK_NOTIFY" in libodbsqlite

It's clearly some odd interaction with the internal SQLite thread-safe operations.
This is reproducible on multiple machines and VS versions.
Since you can't reproduce I will have to dig into the Intel Amplifier results a bit more to try and see what is happening.