[odb-users] Accesor/modifier/column built-in regex

Aarón Bueno Villares abv150ci at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 13:22:52 EST 2016

I would like to know what is the built-in regexes for accesors and
modifiers searching, because the documentation don't give specific details
about that.

Specifically, my "private member declaration" pattern is:

     - a one, two or three characters identifying the type of the object
     - an underscore
     - the data member

For example:

       u_age : age is a private (_) unsigned (u). `age` as column name.
       str_name : name is a private (_) string (str). `name` as column name.

And its accessor would be age(), age(const unsigned&) and name()/name(const
string&).

Would the builtin rules work in my case?

Best regards,
Peregring-lk