AW: [odb-users] Index of member of composite value

Andreas Pasternak MT-Robot AG a.pasternak at mt-robot.com
Fri Apr 1 15:21:07 EDT 2016

Thank you!

I guess I missed this part. The problem is that I have autogenerated
code. So it is going to be hard to implement this syntax. It would be
great if I could specify the index pragma inside the composite value
class, as I described below, because there I know which member should
be indexed, while my code generator doesn't have this information at
the object class level.

Does someone know if this feature is implemented in the next upcoming release?

Best regards,

Andreas