[odb-users] multi-file schema?

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Sep 21 11:07:13 EDT 2015

Hi Christian,

Christian Sell <christian at gsvitec.com> writes:

> ok, I've gotten a litle further by adding the --at-once option to the odb
> command line:

Take a look also at the 'definition' pragma (Section 4.1.11). Probably
a more appropriate mechanism in this case.

> odb --std c++11 -x -fPIC -d sqlite --generate-query --generate-session
> --generate-schema --changelog changelog --schema-format separate --schema-name
> --at-once main-h
>
> this does generate code for LibraryObject into the cpp and h files, and
> everything is compilable. But still no tables for LibraryObject in the
> schema.

What *exactly* happens? You specified '--schema-format separate' which
means the schema should be generated into a separate file, in your
case, main-h-schema.cxx. Is this file not geneated? Is it generated
but doesn't contain the schema?