[odb-users] ORDER BY clause in ODB query language

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Sep 9 11:12:59 EDT 2015

Hi Markus,

Markus Klemm <markus at markusklemm.net> writes:

> in contrast to the 2.4.0 package, opening the project with visual
> studio 2013 express does not work anymore...

By applying the patch I meant applying the changes from this specific
commit to what you are currently using. Getting the whole library
from master is not a good idea for multiple reasons.

> Translation: Wrong syntax around ')'... query could not be perpared.

Ok, so your application now compiles fine but you get this error at
runtime. Can you enable statement tracing for the affected transaction
so that we can see the query that causes this error:

t.tracer (odb::stderr_tracer);