[odb-users] bi-directional weak_ptr session destructor access violation

Markus Klemm markus at markusklemm.net
Mon Aug 31 09:05:27 EDT 2015

Well thank you for the nice and competent support here. But I already have the next problem:

Is it possible that ODB assumes that, in a bidirectional 1:n relationship, the weak_ptr is the datamember with the inverse pragma?

Because when I don't do so, the destructor of odb::session throws an access violation error (actualy delete does). I guess double deletion.
But when I declare the datamember with the weak_ptr with the inverse pragma like in the examples, everthing is ok.

For the source code and debug information see
https://gist.github.com/Superlokkus/58bd750e5bd9a9f63bfa

Thank you for you in advance and best regards

Markus Klemm
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Markus Klemm

Gesendet via Mobiltelefon