[odb-users] Ubuntu 15.10 beta1 - gcc/g++ 5

Sean Clarke sean.clarke at sec-consulting.co.uk
Fri Aug 28 18:29:14 EDT 2015

Hi,
    just looking at upgrading/developing with the latest Ubuntu and I seem
to get errors relating to odb plugin not being available in
the /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/plugin directory.

The compiler versions (at the moment) are listed as:

gcc-5/g++-5      5.2.1-15ubuntu

Not major as we just wanted a quick "look=see" the latest version, but
thought you might want to know - guessing it will be a Ubuntu packaging
issue and not related to odb directly (I see you list as it being
compatible with gcc 5 anyway).

Just a heads up....

Regards
Sean Clarke