[odb-users] Problem building query with multiple shared objects

Quentin Deldycke quentindeldycke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 09:08:32 EDT 2014

Hi Boris,

Firstly, thanks for your fast and helpfull answer.
Sadly, this solution is not the best for me, but i think it will be ok.

I will create a view containing only the members of my query (3-4 out of
25+ fields) + the id of the "root" object. Then, I will be able to use this
id to regenerate a complete object if needed.

Thanks for your help!

--
Deldycke Quentin