[odb-users] Optional PRAGMA_DB (id)

Вячеслав Спиридонов art at it-gen.net
Wed Oct 5 11:57:09 EDT 2011

Dear, Boris and odb-users

The next question I have already touched on some time ago. And then
wriggled a despotic addition to the object PRIMARY KEY. But I think
that for such a simple task, this is unnecessary.
So formulation of the problem: we need logged all visits of players.
We will record PlayerId and Date. Us in the future there is no need to
carry out any action which would require PRIMARY KEY.

Here is the table structure:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `players_enter` (
  `PlayerId` INT (10) NOT NULL,
  `Date` date NOT NULL
) ENGINE = MyISAM;
Please to advise the correct version of the structure dbo.

Best regards,
Viacheslav and sba