[libcutl-users] Git repository Incomplete/invalid VS project files

Keenan Carter klc2572 at students.kennesaw.edu
Thu Aug 23 11:05:57 EDT 2012

Hi,

I pulled libcult from the git reporistory.  I tried to open it in visual
studio, it would not work. I took a look at the project file and found
lines like:

__header_entries__(headers)

__source_entries__(sources)

cutl-__value__(interface_version)-vc9.dll"

I'm assuming the correct values get filled in at some other point. When?

Question. 1. How do I get completed project files from git repository? I.E.
version * 1* 1.7.0.a1 ,  1.7 , etc...

               2. Are there any other differences between the official .zip
release files and the git repository?

Thanks

K. Carter Sr.

Kennesaw State University